INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Avenue Event Group clients enjoy the highest level of customer service and professionalism to the point where many clients insist that we plan all of their events nationwide. First and foremost, we understand the importance of R.O.I. for any event and always plan to succeed and achieve client goals. It is a point of great pride when we hear clients boast about acquiring new business and revenue as a direct result of events and meetings produced by Avenue.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
We expect anyone interested in joining our team to share our vision of unparalleled customer service, ensuring the best possible experience for our clients and their guests.
DON’T SEE A POSITION BELOW?
If interested in joining our team, please send a resume to [email protected] and include a cover letter showcasing either your experience in Event Design and/or describing your ideal event – please include venue type, food/beverage/decor display, time of year, and how you would make it memorable.
Junior Events Manager / Vendor Manager
This is an all-encompassing event management role. The job involves all stages of the event booking process, as well as coordinating between AEG, Clients, Vendors and Venue Operational Management.
Specifically, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and events at one of our marquee venues – Crooked Can Brewery. In addition to Crooked Can, you will also be assisting coordinating contracted events at both our exclusive venues in Orlando, Nashville and Minneapolis, along with coordination and building proposals for our DMC business.
Required 40 hours per week, hours can vary based on event load, Monday-Friday unless otherwise noted. Onsite event management will be discretionary, depending on the size of the event (you will not need to be at every event). You will be provided a laptop for work purposes.
- -Provide day to day communications with AEG team utilizing Slack Communications App
- -Operate, maintain and update CRM software, keeping entire team up to date on event statuses
- -Manage 10+ Vendors in Plant St Market, act as liaison between Market and Ownership
- -Host client visits, tastings, and entertainment for prospective or existing clients
- -Tailoring of events and creative ideas for clients’ requirements
- -Coordinate with support staff scheduling for your events
- -Organizing event procedures for upcoming events in the form of an Event Folder (electronic & physical)
- -Manage Interns during school semesters
-1 year experience in the Events Industry
-College Degree, preferably Hospitality Majors
-Strong Communication skills
-Willing to learn new systems and adapt
Starting Salary $30,000 + Commissions & Event Pay ($25/hr)
PTO- After the first 6 months of employment, employee will accrue 5 days PTO, and after the first 12 months, employee will accrue 10 days PTO annually
Annual Paid Holidays Include- Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.