INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Avenue Event Group clients enjoy the highest level of customer service and professionalism to the point where many clients insist that we plan all of their events nationwide. First and foremost, we understand the importance of R.O.I. for any event and always plan to succeed and achieve client goals. It is a point of great pride when we hear clients boast about acquiring new business and revenue as a direct result of events and meetings produced by Avenue.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
We expect anyone interested in joining our team to share our vision of unparalleled customer service, ensuring the best possible experience for our clients and their guests.
DON’T SEE A POSITION BELOW?
If interested in joining our team, please send a resume to [email protected] and include a cover letter showcasing either your experience in Event Design and/or describing your ideal event – please include venue type, food/beverage/decor display, time of year, and how you would make it memorable.
Event Sales Manager
This is an all-encompassing event sales role. The job involves all stages of event booking and management, as well as coordinating between AEG, Clients, and Venue Operational Management.
Specifically, you will be responsible for converting in-bound leads and conduct outbound sales practices in order to contract events at our exclusive and partner venues, along with cultivating new leads through best sales business practices.
Required 40 hours per week, hours can vary based on event load, Monday-Friday unless otherwise noted. Onsite event management will be discretionary, depending on the size of the event (you will not need to be at every event). You will be provided a computer for work purposes.
- • Provide day to day communications with AEG team utilizing Slack Communications App
- • Maximize sales by converting inquiries, leads, walk-in’s, phone calls into clients
- • Operate, maintain and update CRM software, keeping entire team up to date on event statuses
- • Host client visits, tastings, and entertainment for prospective or existing clients
- • Tailoring of events and creative ideas for clients’ requirements
- • Financial Forecasts utilizing existing reporting methods shall be maintained weekly
- • Converting existing clients into future clients by best practices for client retention
- • Manage Staff scheduling for your events
- • Organizing event procedures for upcoming events in the form of an Event Folder (electronic & physical)
- • Outbound sales and marketing cultivating new business
Salary is negotiable + commissions. We are seeking someone with a minimum 1-2 years with event sales experience, preferably venue sales.
Start date is scheduled for Mid-March.